Let me just tell you how EASY this dinner is. I picked up some fresh salmon pieces from Whole Foods and asked them to add tequila lime seasoning to the salmon. Whole Foods seasons all your seafood for free and you get to pick the seasoning! If tequila lime doesn’t sound good, try one of their other options! Or just season this at home with some garlic salt and lemon pepper.
Here comes the easiest part! You slice up some lemon, lay the slices down on a piece of aluminum foil, put the salmon on top of the lemon slices, add a thin (THIN!) sliver of butter on top of salmon, seal up and cook for 20 minutes! Voila, dinner! We served this with a side of my delicious prosciutto wrapped asparagus. You can make this with any seasoning you want, it’s the lemon, butter and aluminum foil that make this a recipe you MUST try!
Tequila Lime Salmon (Serves 2)
2 fresh salmon fillets, seasoned with tequila lime seasoning or your preferred seasoning
- 2 lemons
- 2 thin slices of butter
- 2 pieces of aluminum foil, big enough to seal up each salmon piece
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice up the lemons to make 12 total slices (6 per fish)
- Lay the lemons on each piece of aluminum foil
- Put salmon on top on lemon slices
- Add thin sliver of butter on top of each salmon piece
- Seal aluminum foil around salmon pieces
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees
- Serve with one of my delicious veggie sides and enjoy!