The holidays are full of cookies, cakes and other mouthwatering treats, and I look forward to trying lightened up versions of delicious sweets. When I saw these on Eat Yourself Skinny they instantly moved to the top of my list of recipes I need to try. These cookies are fantastic and very cake-like. The soft, chewy texture reminds me a tiny bit of macaroons. And at just 78 calories a cookie, they’re the perfect treat for any occasion! They also take a matter of minutes to throw together, my kind of baking!
Of course, these aren’t “clean” since they are full of sugar and processed ingredients from the cake mix, but they are low calorie and everyone loves Funfetti!
Skinny Funfetti Cake Cookies (Makes about 30 cookies)
From Eat Yourself Skinny
- 1 (18.9 oz) box Funfetti cake mix
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt (not Greek because Greek is a bit sour)
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine funfetti cake mix, yogurt and 2 eggs and mix until all clumps are gone.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet or a cookie sheet covered in tinfoil and bake for about 7 to 10 minutes, until cookies are slightly browned on the bottoms.