This is a really fun and quick recipe that’s perfect as a fast weeknight meal or it makes a wonderful appetizer when entertaining! The shrimp take on the full flavors of paprika, garlic and lemon and the dish is done in just a matter of minutes. If you are making it as an appetizer you can serve as sizzling shrimp still in the pan! This will give it a fun restaurant-style quality that’s sure to impress your guests. We ate this as our main course with a side of Parmesan Lemon Smashed Potatoes! So good!
From Cooking Melangery
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 to 5 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 lb. medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 to 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tbs dry white wine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil.
- Add the garlic, red pepper flakes and paprika and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Increase the heat to high, add the shrimp, lemon juice and dry white wine, stir well, and sauté until the shrimp turn pink and are opaque throughout, about 3-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.