Anything with lemons or limes immediately becomes my favorite food, and these spicy grilled chicken breasts are no acception! In fact, I think I’ll make them again tonight! The hot sauce is so mouthwatering and tastes just like buffalo sauce. The lime adds a delicious summery kick and the chicken ends up hot but not toooo hot. Just right! Plus there is absolutely not one bad ingredient in this recipe…my kind of dinner! They reheat really well too so they make the perfect lunch and dinner all week. These would also be great on a whole wheat bun with lettuce, tomato, etc. for a buffalo lime chicken sandwich!
Hot Buffalo Lime Grilled Chicken (Serves 4-6)
- 1-2 lbs of chicken (breast, thighs, drumsticks, wings ~ bone-in or boneless–I used chicken breasts this time)
- 1 cup Frank’s RedHot Original
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 lime – cut into slices
- In a medium size bowl, mix RedHot, olive oil, lime juice and garlic.
- Place chicken in a pan, bowl or Ziploc bag and pour marinade over top, making sure the chicken is submerged in the marinade.
- Marinade for at least four hours in the fridge.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill. I grilled on our Foreman but a regular grill would be even better!
- The chicken is great with LOTS of fresh lime juice squeezed on top! Enjoy!